16 May 2011

Thank You One and All.

Dear Blogger /s.

As you can imagine I was absolutely delighted when the results came in for the seat of Aberconwy. It is such an honour and privilege to be the Welsh Assembly Member for Aberconwy  of which this is a first for the Welsh Conservatives and I would  like to take this opportunity to offer my most grateful thanks to all those who supported our campaign and to the many residents who very warmly greeted us on the doorsteps and in particular for the offer of copious amounts of tea and coffee etc. My grateful thanks must also go to my fantastic and hardworking Campaign team to include My Agent Cllr Garry Burchett and Campaign Manager Frank Bradfield. Finally, I would like to express my commiserations to the other candidates, Mr Iwan Hughes, Eifion Wyn Williams and my Councillor Colleague Mike Priestley, as all in all we did get along quite well over the time of the campaign.

Diolch yn Fawr.

Thank You.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations - and this from a non-Tory!

    You won on the back of years of hard work and a consequent personal vote.

    Well done, and good luck, and - as you say - commiserations to the other good people.

    Tory cuts from Westminster will make the next 4 years very difficult; if you and your collegues are able to keep our Welsh Labour government on its toes and hold them to account, then everyone gains.

    ReplyDelete